Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October Update

I promised an update each month and I barely pulled this one in under the wire but I'm keeping up with my end of the deal.  Not much exciting has happened since my last post and I have nothing very noteworthy to let everyone in on.  However in three hours we will be filming the final effect shots to be inserted into the movie.  It seems like now the more work we do the farther behind we are.  The aim for the release date is the start of the new year which is a year behind what we were hoping for at the start.  The good news is we have no deadlines that we had to meet so we can take our time to make a better product, the bad news is that any buzz we may have had is dissipating.  Hopefully we can come up with a kick ass promotional campaign with no money that can sell tons of dvds.  Each dvd we sell increases the budget of the next film so I encourage everyone to buy not only a copy for themselves but for all their friends too.  I better end this here as it is quickly turning into a sales pitch.  

See you in November

No comments:





Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

The show must go on!
Principle photography has finished for our feature length horror movie, "The Harvestman".  Now we head into the editing room to complete post production and get the dvd released.