Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Beginning of September

As the September 2010 starts I'm reminded of the fact that I was suppose to have the final cut of The Harvestman (which at the time was still untitled) complete by this time last year.  I guess I'm probably not getting hired again as it is a whole year later and I still can't meet my deadline.  I can't even say I have half of it ready this year albeit much closer than I was a year ago only 26 minutes is locked and ready for the sound mix.  
Other than that there really isn't too much new going on.  I have spent this last week working on synching audio from three different sources.  Our brilliant idea of shooting a scene with two cameras is turning out to be more work in the long run and it appears that the backup of the audio recordings that were saved for that "just in case" moment has gone the way of the dodo.  Which leaves us with two scenes without an acceptable audio track.  One most likely will get post synched (like those old foreign films) while the fix for the other is still a mystery to me.  
On the effects front progress has been slow as two more molds were made and now we are on to the next step which I'll admit that I am not particularly sure what exactly that is but I know that I have to build four boxes for each of the molds.  Which reminds me that I really don't have time to write long winded blog updates so I better get going.
Talk to you next month.

No comments:





Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

The show must go on!
Principle photography has finished for our feature length horror movie, "The Harvestman".  Now we head into the editing room to complete post production and get the dvd released.