Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

Monday, August 9, 2010

Synching Audio

I honestly can't think of anything more glamorous in the entire exciting world of filmmaking than synching audio.  Going through clip by clip making sure that when the actors on the screen move their lips the audience hears what they're saying.  I could include in this post a long explanation on how this is accomplished but I'm not sure if you readers out there can handle the breath taking frenzy of a step by step how to guide.  However I will say this, on the next movie we do, I am going to have a lecture on proper slating technique.

1 comment:

Clint Mattson said...

I'll pay attention to your slating lecture! I'll even take notes. Is there a writen test after the lecture too?





Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

The show must go on!
Principle photography has finished for our feature length horror movie, "The Harvestman".  Now we head into the editing room to complete post production and get the dvd released.