Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

Monday, June 6, 2011

2011 And the End is Near

No no I am not throwing my two cents into apocalyptic predictions (but it is going to be February 19th 2015 if anyone is interested), the end that I babble about is the end of The Harvestman. The footage is cut and is on it's way to the sound engineer, composer, color grader and credit designer for those gals and guys to put their own fingerprints on this all consuming project. I hesitate still on announcing a release date because, quite frankly, I have really not the slightest clue how long those jobs should and will take and since I was contracted to have a final cut by the first of October 2009 (looks like I messed up and missed by let's say a few days) I am in no place to make hard and fast deadlines. We will start taking pre-orders for those that are interested once the release date (and price) is more solid. Thanks for those that saw things through to the end, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:





Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

The show must go on!
Principle photography has finished for our feature length horror movie, "The Harvestman".  Now we head into the editing room to complete post production and get the dvd released.