Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

blog from a scare-dy-cat

I am a "scare-dy-cat". I don't like tenting alone (saturday night was a first for me), I don't like being caught outside in a storm, (stormed hard here the first two nights, the worst being Sunday when the ground beneath the tenters shook with thunder and the inside lit up from the lightening... not that I would KNOW as I was found shivering in my sleeping bag on the floor in the basement in the area designated for Sarah's two lovely children) and to boot I have trouble forcing myself to watch the gory parts of any horror flick, -this one certainly included.
Given all this, things are going remarkably well. I may very well be the "spazziest" one among us, this I have unfortunately not been able to hide (what with at least one noted sudden outburst) but I have found that this can be useful (for the role I am playing as Reagan, and on set as I am always concerned about the safety of others, especially when they are shooting scenes with dangerous equipment and a mask on their face) even if it is annoying to hear "is this safe"? (it isn't and my worrying doesn't actually stop if from happening.. maybe not so productive then)

Despite the rather extreme circumstances (little sleep, exposure to severe elements -MOSQUITOS- and working under pressure, we are all, remarkably! getting along really well, and having so much fun too. A big reason for this is that we are well fed, and well taken after thanks to the wonderful kitchen hotties Katrina, and Jana, and the two actors Marie and Sarah who have also taken on roles as bakers, assistants, and morale boosters, to name just a few.

I also have to mention that Sarah's two kids are fab. They never complain, and are always in high sprits, even with the rain. Although I do still need to learn to keep to the rule that there is NO SWEARING around them. shit.
Things are going well. I am looking forward to shooting one of the films final scenes early this afternoon. I am getting used to the gore,.. and I honestly can't wait for more. The scaredy in me might be getting a good push out this week. Yah!

Marian Godfrey
Actor and
Spazz
Safety Officer
Worrier Extraordinaire 

No comments:





Teaser Trailers for "The Harvestman" available now! View them on our YouTube Channel:
Teaser Trailer 1
Teaser Trailer 2

The show must go on!
Principle photography has finished for our feature length horror movie, "The Harvestman".  Now we head into the editing room to complete post production and get the dvd released.